1. No individuals will be eligible to receive funds.
2. An organization or association must be a 501(c)3 not for profit, as determined by the IRS.
3. An organization must have been in existence for at least three years.
4. Religious organizations will not be considered.
5. Political organizations will not be considered.
6. Organizations serving adults will not be considered unless the majority of clients are low income, physically disabled or have an unmet medical need.
7. Higher priority will be given to organizations serving youth, especially at risk youth.
8. Organizations must agree to promote the event to their members/clients/volunteers.
9. An organization must expend the funds as agreed to by the organization and Fairway to Heaven.
Once selected, beneficiaries must agree to provide the following:
1. Support of the tournament (distribution to donors, board, etc.) and links to and from website to Fairway to Heaven.
2. Mission/Vision Statement
4. Decision-maker to attend tournament meetings
5. Summary of what dollars provide
7. Photo releases
8. Use of name in the future